I see a lot of other developers making a "uses" page, so I figured I might as well too.
The following is a list of the tools that I use on a daily basis. This page was inspired by Wes Bros. See more pages like this here
💻 OS + Hardware
- I am currently using M1 Macbook Pro 2020 - 16GB - 512GB SSD
- I use 24" LG Virtually Borderless Monitor 🖥️
- I use a ⌨️ Keychron K2-V2 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard with Blue switches ⌨️ and an Logitech MX MASTER 3S 🖱️
- Visual Studio Code is my current editor.
- I use GoLand whenever I am working with Go Projects. I have taken the premium subscription.
- I use the panda syntax theme
- I use Neovim as my secondary editor.
- I use the iTerm 2 terminal emulator with Starship prompt
- Zsh is my default shell.
- I use 🌐 Chrome as my main browser
- I use 🐻 Bear for taking notes
- I use 📐 Rectangle for window management
- I use 🐳 Docker for container management
- NameCheap - Domain Provider
- Github - Software Repository hosting
- Vercel - I am hosting this site here
- AWS - Cloud services
- Railway - Faster deploy and prototyping
🧰 CLI Tools
- exa: ls replacement, used with exa aliases
- fzf: Really nice fuzzy search tool
- tldr: Simplified man pages
- gtop: System monitoring dashboard alternative to htop
- bat: A better version of
- zoxide: A great tool for jumping between multiple directories.
- IKEA Thyge height adjustable desk